# Navigating PubShare
In addition to Launchpad Navigation, you can navigate the Dashboard in a number of ways.
# Desktop Navigation
If you're running on a desktop computer, the screen is wide enough to see the entire Dashboard. Along the left edge of the Dashboard is the Side Menu. The Side Menu is easily distinguished from the rest of the Dashboard because the background is dark. It allows quicker navigation to the PubShare area you want to access.
The Side Menu contains the following options:
- LaunchPad - takes you to Launchpad Navigation.
- Notifications - takes you to your Notification History. If you have unread notices, this will be indicated by a red dot next to Notifications in the Side Menu.
- Settings - takes you directly to your General Account Settings.
- Your Purchases - takes you to your Purchase History.
- PubShare Forums - takes you to the PubShare Forums.
- PubShare Documentation - takes you to the documentation for the page you currently are on.
- Logout - will log you out of the ** Dashboard**.
If you are an author or publisher (see Enabling Publishing Features) you will also have the following options on the Side Menu:
- Bookshelf - will take you to your Bookshelf where you can access any of your books, bundles, or collaborative projects.
- more ...
The bottom of the Side Menu shows you the email address you are logged in with.
# Tablet Navigation
If you are running on a tablet computer, your screen may not be wide enough to see the Side Menu. If this is the case, your screen may look something like the image below.
As you can see, there is a new row at the top of the screen. This row has an icon of three lines on the left. If you click these lines, then the Side Menu will appear.
To remove the Side Menu, click the small X at the top, to the right of the Side Menu.
# Smartphone Navigation
Like tablets, smartphones are not wide enough to display the Side Menu.
And just like the tablet version, you can click those lines at the top to display the Side Menu.
You'll also notice on your phone or tablet that many screens throughout PubShare are reorganized to make better use the smaller size.